[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Testing EJBs

dkamenov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 12:30:23 EST 2007

I am new to JBoss, so please excuse my ignorance. I was wondering how to test EJBs deployed to the server without having to write a dedicated client for this purpose.

I have used webspere in the past and it comes with a handy tool called Universal Test Client or UTC - essentially a simple web app deployed on the server which allows the developer to browse the JNDI tree, lookup the home interface for any EJB, use it to get a remote interface and then call any method on the EJB using a generic GUI.

Is anything broadly similar available for JBoss?

Thanks,
Drago Z Kamenov

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025500#4025500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025500