[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Weird behaviour with outjection

rlhr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 16:43:39 EST 2007

So I'm finally back to this issue and narrowed down the problem.

I have 2 SFSB named testAction (defined in previous post) and anotherAction that actually outject the User bean.
The scope of both SFSB is conversation and the outjection on both SFSB is defined as:

  | @Out(required=true)
  | private User user = null;

In anotherAction SFSB, the outjection works fine. In the other one, the outjection is not done unless the xhtml file contains something like #{testAction.user.xxx}.

Now if in the testAction is change the code as follow:

  | @Out(required=true)
  | private User user2 = null;

And consequently use in my xhtml file #{user2.xxx}, everything is fine.

This change works too:

  | @Out(value="user2", required=true)
  | private User user = null;

So it looks like the problem comes from the fact that the 2 user bean are outjected under the same name.

Since they are outjected in different conversations, why is this a problem?
Is this a bug or is it not possible to outject bean under the same name?

Thanks,

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025591#4025591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025591