[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Process Image Quirks

julian_k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 18:12:12 EST 2007

Ok, well I was looking at the GPD.xml and saw a few values that had negative integers set as the y values.  I then went into the designer, highlighted all the elements on the screen, and drag them downwards (towards the bottom of the screen).  I then delete the gpd.xml and then saved the process definition.  The gpd.xml got regenerated and the negative values disappeared.  I redeployed, and voila! it worked.  Thanks for the insight.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025618#4025618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025618