[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Any possibility to understand Delphi?

superomega do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 19:11:58 EST 2007

Hallo,

with gSoap I don't have problems to talk at the moment.
But with Delphi 6 of course:

When I speak with a JavaClient to my WebService the message looks like this -->

  | <S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  |   <S:Body>
  |     <ns2:echo xmlns:ns2="http://ws.wh.org/">
  |       <hallo>Stefan</hallo>
  |     </ns2:echo>
  |   </S:Body>
  | </S:Envelope>

Delphi is writing this message:

  | <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
  | xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
  | xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
  | xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  |   <SOAP-ENV:Body>
  |     <echo xmlns="http://ws.wh.org/">
  |       <hallo>juhu</hallo>
  |     </echo>
  |   </SOAP-ENV:Body>
  | </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Is there any possibility to understand the delphi message?

When I write a simple response back to delphi (for example a String) Delphi understands the response. But when I want to write back a array the understand is failing.
It seems that for some clients I have to know more about the content of the envelope. And sometimes to change the content. Is this the correct way?

Do anybody have some tips for this problem?
I think webservices are a nice technology but anything else than easy to handle.

Thank you very much,
Werner

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025629#4025629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025629