[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:selectDate not properly rendered inside a rich:panel

rmemoria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 22:58:27 EST 2007

I don't know if this question should be post here or in the new RichFaces forum... anyway...

I've included richFaces 3 in my not so old app using SEAM 1.2patch1.

I have a page with the following code

<rich:panel>
  | ..
  | ..
  |             <h:inputText id="dtini" value="" required="true">
  |                 <s:convertDateTime pattern="dd/MM/yyyy"/>
  |             </h:inputText>
  |             <s:selectDate for="dtini">
  |                 <h:graphicImage url="../resources/dtpick.gif" style="margin-left:5px"/>
  |             </s:selectDate>
  | ..
  | ..
  | </rich:panel>

But the content inside the s:selectDate is not rendered. If I remove the rich:panel tag it is rendered correctly.

bellow is a piece of the HTML rendered (where the reference to dtpick.gif should be inside the span tag but it's empty).

I may remove the rich:panel tags but the page looks pretty better with them :)

Any tip?

Best,
Ricardo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025662#4025662