[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to use ice:dataTable and @DataModel?

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 02:52:12 EST 2007

Thanks for your answers. But the thing is that - under certain circumstances - the sorting does work in my application.

My problem is a little bit more complex. Imagine that you just want to show up companies (danoakland) or organisations (Tony) that match certain criterias which can be varied by the user with selectOneMenus. Just think of one selectOneMenu which gives the user the option to filter for companies which have just 0-25, 25-50 or >50 employees.
Implementing this let me decide between two options how the application would act:

1 - The filtering works correctly, which means that the dataTable always show the entries matching the current filters. But: @DataModelSelection(Index) doesn't work.
2 - @DataModelSelection(Index) works, but then the dataTable shows the entries matching the filters the request before the current request.

It's just driving me crazy.

But I would thank you, Tony, you just give me some hope, that I would get it to work with your use of "the_organisation" in the buttons. Does this work in normal ice:commandLinks or does it only work with s:buttons?
Anyhow, it shows me I have to attend to EL again.

Thanks in advance
Newlukai

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025687#4025687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025687