[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can I end a conversation programmatically?

raffaele.camanzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 05:54:59 EST 2007

Hi Gavin,

works!

but:
anonymous wrote :
  | Currently there is no API in Seam to end a toplevel conversation and switch to some other conversation, you are supposed to use nested conversations if this is the kind of behavior you want.

means that your solution uses another not public library and what I need to do is not currently "officially" provided by Seam, am I right?

Unfortunately I cannot use nested conversations because, if I'm right, if I end a nested conversation which is parent of other conversations also the children ones are ended with it and this behaviour does not fit my needs because each conversation is a tab and if I close the leftmost I don't want to remove the conversations of all the tabs on its right.

Is it possible to expose in a public API the remotion of a top level conversation and the redirection to another top level one?

Thanks for the support Gavin!

Regards,
Raffaele Camanzo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025734#4025734