[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can I end a conversation programmatically?

raffaele.camanzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 06:07:21 EST 2007

Hi atzbert,

anonymous wrote :
  | Correct! And it's not meant to do that. The invocation of that method ends the conversation though :)

I'm sure that there is a reason for this, but I think that is reasonable execute some user code when the conversation ends (something I think you can put in the conversation @End method) also when I want to remove the conversation programmatically, something like the @Destroy method of the SFSB, anyway, fortunately I don't have (at least) this problem now, then, I know how it works and can design to avoid to need it (I hope) :).

Regards,
Raffaele Camanzo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025737#4025737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025737