[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - question w.r.t eviction policy

haribaasha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 06:17:07 EST 2007

i am using jboss cache with LFU policy with a maximum of 7500 and minimum of 5000 nodes. i am also using a cachloader with a persistance storage using the sleepycat dbjava implementation.

now my doubt is this, consider a scenario where i load 10000 nodes, all these 10000 nodes will be written to storage in a file in a location specified by me, and since i specified the max nodes as 7500, the nodes in-memory will be 7500.

Now if i want to remove any node, is there any way the eviction policy can remove the node from the in-memory cache as well as the persistant storage ?

or is there a different policy which can do wat i need?

thanks
hari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025741#4025741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025741