[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - seam and hibernate explained example

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 06:39:21 EST 2007

hi,
I´ve a database and I´ve generated persistence POJOs by means of hibernate tools. I would like to develop a GUI with forms that will populate the already generated POJOs. Then with hibernate I will save session information in the database. I don´t want to use EJBs, hibernate sessionfactory will manage all I need as far as the database is concerned.
I would like to give a try to seam but I don´t find any explained example with seam and hibernate withouth using EJBs. I would like something like the Seam Tutorial 1.9 hibernate booking example explained.
where could I find at least one?
thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025750#4025750

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025750