[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCacheListener does not propagate in a cluster

mvlior do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 08:03:00 EST 2007

Hi,

We depend on receiving the notification for deletion...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but theoretically, since the deletion is replicated to all members of the cluster, then every member knows when something is deleted, and adding a notification should be possible.

We have little use of the cache without notification, and are willing to work on making progress on this important issue.

Can you please provide us with a way of achieving that, or at least guide us in our attempt to help ourselves ?

Thank you,
Lior Neuman
R&D Team,
MailVision LTD.