[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - service can't found classes

xaleyba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 08:49:06 EST 2007

Hi

I've a JBoss service as a .sar directory defined with the following structure:

  | ./com/xx/activemq/mbean/service
  | ./lib
  | ./META-INF

I've all needed jars in lib directory and my jboss-service file is defined as follows:

  | <!-- the SAR META-INF/jboss-service.xml descriptor -->
  | <server>
  |         <loader-repository>
  |                 com.notifications.broker.service:loader=activemq-broker-service.sar
  |                 <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  |         </loader-repository>
  |
  |         <mbean code="com.xx.activemq.mbean.service.ActiveMQNetwork"
  |                name="jms.ActiveMQ:service=ActiveMQNetwork">
  |         <attribute name="PropertiesResource">remote-jndi.properties</attribute>
  |         <depends>jboss:service=Naming</depends>
  |         <depends>user:service=QuartzService,name=QuartzService</depends>
  |     </mbean>
  |
  |     <!-- Proxy factory for MyService that will call target method on the target service -->
  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPProxyFactory"
  |       name="jboss.jmx:type=adaptor,name=MyActiveMQNetworkInvokeTarget,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory">
  |       <!-- Use the standard JRMPInvoker from conf/jboss-service.xxml -->
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="InvokerName">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depends>
  |       <!-- The target MBean -->
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="TargetName">jms.ActiveMQ:service=ActiveMQNetwork</depends>
  |       <!-- Where to bind the proxy factory -->
  |       <attribute name="JndiName">MyActiveMQNetworkInvokeTarget</attribute>
  |       <!-- Invoke target method instead of invoke(Invocation mi) -->
  |       <attribute name="InvokeTargetMethod">true</attribute>
  |       <!-- Comma-separated list of exported interfaces -->
  |       <attribute name="ExportedInterfaces">com.xx.activemq.mbean.service.ActiveMQNetworkMBean</attribute>
  |       <!-- client-side interceptors -->
  |       <attribute name="ClientInterceptors">
  |           <interceptors>
  |              <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor</interceptor>
  |              <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
  |              <interceptor>org.jboss.jmx.connector.invoker.client.InvokerAdaptorClientInterceptor</interceptor>
  |              <interceptor>org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
  |           </interceptors>
  |       </attribute>
  |    </mbean>
  |
  | </server>

Everything worked well till I needed to isolate class loading adding loader-repository-config to the file. Now, when I start JBoss I got the message:

  | 14:39:01,574 INFO  [NamingService] Started jndi bootstrap jnpPort=1099, rmiPort=1098, backlog=50, bindAddress=/0.0.0.0, Client SocketFactory=null, Server SocketFactory=org.jboss.net.sockets.DefaultSocketFactory at ad093076
  | 14:39:04,516 INFO  [ServiceConfigurator] Problem configuring service jboss.jmx:type=adaptor,name=MyActiveMQNetworkInvokeTarget,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory
  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to find class: com.bs.activemq.mbean.service.ActiveMQNetworkMBean
  |         at org.jboss.util.propertyeditor.ClassArrayEditor.setAsText(ClassArrayEditor.java:38)
  |         at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.parseTextSerialData(ServiceConfigurator.java:541)
  |         at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.configure(ServiceConfigurator.java:311)
  |         at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.internalInstall(ServiceConfigurator.java:442)
  |         at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.install(ServiceConfigurator.java:153)
  |         at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.install(ServiceController.java:215)
  |         at jrockit.reflect.VirtualNativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;I)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:72)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:245)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:644)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:176)
  |         at $Proxy4.install(Lorg.w3c.dom.Element;Ljavax.management.ObjectName;)Ljava.util.List;(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.create(SARDeployer.java:232)
  |         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.create(MainDeployer.java:935)
  |         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:789)
  |         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:753)
  |         at jrockit.reflect.VirtualNativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;I)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:118)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:74)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:127)

I counldn't understand why the service could not see my classes. (and I repeat, without the loader repository tag it wok well).

I've tried to solve it adding a  tag but without success.

How could I solve the problem ?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025787#4025787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025787