[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCache can't find classloader

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 09:26:15 EST 2007

One other puzzling thing.  I initially deployed PojoCache-service.xml with the ClusterName as the default, Sample-Cluster.  I subsequently changed the name to eLynxCluster in both the servers in my cluster and restarted everything.  Now I get a warning message that says:

2007-03-06 21:38:26,980 WARN  [org.jgroups.protocols.UDP] discarded message from different group "Sample-Cluster" (our group is "eLynxCluster"). Sender was 172.17.20.122:61905

I am curious how it could even be cognizant of the name 'Sample-Cluster' after I changed all references to it and restarted?  Go figure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025804#4025804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025804