[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Relations with WHERE-clause

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 10:46:39 EST 2007

Hi,

is it possible to restrict related entities while fetching the data? For example, if I have a one-to-many relationsship and I want to fetch all entries from my "many-relation", that are flagged as active through the annotation in the entity-class.
Or if beeing a little bit more complex, add an additional flag in the n:m-cross-table on which to decide if the related entity should be fetched or not through the annotation? Or do I have to do it through a manuel eql-query?

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025834#4025834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025834