[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Virtual hosts with Apache (https) and JBoss

sshrestha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 15:46:16 EST 2007

I have got the virtual hosting with JBoss working.  When you deploy a webapp (in WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml) with
<context-root>/</context-root>
<virtual-host>www.xxx.com</virtual-host>
JBoss creates temp dir inside the work dir.

So, it seems there is really no way I can define a "DocumentRoot" in apache's httpd.conf under a .

However, in our company we use ssl certs with apache 2.0.xx, so must use Apache Httpd on the front.  So, is this even possible with JBoss, hosting multiple SSL websites with Apache on the front?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025946#4025946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025946