[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss-4.2.0-CR1 and Seam 1.2

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 15:54:44 EST 2007

Can this (answer) go into the doco (setup) or the wiki...

"NielsH" wrote : Installed Jboss-4.2.0-CR1 just today. Made the changes in my web.xml to use RI instead of MyFace, then deployed my seam app, but ran into a few library problems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025951#4025951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025951