[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Exception client / User guide Echo sample

valjjou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 16:32:41 EST 2007

I exactly follow the user guide instructions and i have my WS Echo, the client and all the described classes.
But, when running my EchoClient, i encounter the following exception :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/soap/FactoryLoader
	at javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider.provider(Provider.java:91)
	at javax.xml.ws.Service.(Service.java:83)
	at echo.EchoService.(EchoService.java:49)
	at echo.EchoClient.main(EchoClient.java:7)

It seems to be a pb with the EchoService constructor but i don't understand why

Thanks for helping

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025977#4025977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025977