[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: NullPointerException with JBossWS1.0.4GA and JBoss 4.0.5

monowai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 17:18:33 EST 2007

Ensure you download 1.20 and install it as per the instructions (you use ANT to do the install).

Ensure that the JBOSS_HOME/client jars are not conflicting with anything else in your path (i.e. move them up the search path).

Try using wsprovide and wsconsume to create your atifacts, not wstools.  I followed this (kind of) from the quickstart guide.

Trunk will likely be the latest dev release.  if you want 1.2.0ga source, then the revision you want is 2482(I think)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026004#4026004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026004