[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: forms and input elements UTF-8 encoding problem

Raist_Majere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 17:51:39 EST 2007

I think your problem is same I had once... As long as you try to write parameters to System.out, when they get displayed on the console they don't show correctly due to DOS command line only displays ASCII chars (or another encoding that cannot display non-american chars). Try writing them to a log file (for example) or to an HTML page with the correct encoding and I assume they will show in the proper way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026015#4026015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026015