[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - page specific login-required=

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 19:15:04 EST 2007

Have a wildcard login-required="true".

Have a page specific login-required="false".

It appears not to be effective.

Why do I need it?  Because I want different login depending on which part of the site.  One part is for mobile devices.  Very different.  So in the login-view-id I point to where in a .page.xml it calls an action that based upon redirect.getViewId() decides where to go for actual login page.  That actual login page then triggers the login-required, and isn't "exempt" because it doesn't match the login-view-id.  It worked when I used <render... to get to the actual page, but then I needed on the actual page another action executed, and <render... doesn't go there, so I have to use <redirect... and that triggers the login-required.

I guess even if I'd dig for the code that makes login-required="false" not override there might be objection to making it override, is there?

Alternate solutions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026044#4026044

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026044