[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: page specific login-required=

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 19:42:20 EST 2007

I've missed that already once, can you please explain where the inheritance of login-required happens?

I can't see it in package core class Pages or in package pages class Page.

I am looking at where there are references to (uses of) Page methods isLoginRequired and setLoginRequired.

I am missing something similar to the search in Pages method getNoConversationViewId(String viewId) or anything that hints at inheritance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026056#4026056

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026056