[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Cannot find the entityconverter taglib

jeffconstantin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 04:30:07 EST 2007

Thanks for the quick response. I am very new to SEAM and I thought I was losing my mind tonight. This seams like a very nice solution for pick list in my application.

 1. Do you know your estimated time to have this in in SEAM?

Off-topic:

Do you know if there is any discussion of integrating this TAGLIB into SEAM-GEN? I am trying to do this manually but it would be very nice if SEAM-GEN could pick up foreign-key constraints and automatically build  list for those columns...or at least provide a "meta" data way to define  list at generation time.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026172#4026172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026172