[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [OT] Seam and Tomahawk - lost property?

javasmith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 12:26:12 EST 2007

Well,

3 months later, and it looks like we are now going in horribly divergent directions. Myfaces is initiating the Fusion project which essentially competes with Seam. I can't help but think if we'd worked together in December this whole mess could have been avoided. Mario, I commend you for taking the initiative to resolve integration problems.

Gavin, I'm sorry but your initial response of "Whatever." set the stage for failure. There is a huge Tomahawk user base which will suffer. As one of those users, I will now be using Fusion, it seems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026334#4026334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026334