[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Inject messages into JavaBean

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 12:59:28 EST 2007

"monkeyden" wrote : How do you instantiate DefaultPaginator?

The bean is a seam-managed bean (you are using @Name) so you'll lose all the benefits that come with Seam if you instantiate it manually.  May try using Component.getInstance() to construct it instead of using the new operator.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026356#4026356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026356