[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SeamJSFComponentCompatibilityList wiki page added

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 15:39:49 EST 2007

I added the following page to the wiki:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeamJSFComponentCompatibilityList

This is in reference to my forum post here:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026382#4026382

This page covers Tomahawk, Trinidad, and Woodstock.  There is very little info here currently.  I will be adding some in time.  Probably right after I return from Spring Break '07. :)

I encourage all users to list their experiences with, post examples, and recommendations for use of these components with Seam.

There is a lot of overlap between these libraries.  If there is a solution in Seam/Ajax4JSF/Richfaces please note this since this will definitly be fully supported with Seam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026416#4026416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026416