[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Strange WSDL File generated with IOException in namespace io

deradam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 15:53:40 EST 2007

Hello,

I am new to JBoss, but not very new to web services. We have a  web service running on an JBoss server and access it through axis 1. Now we want to switch to JAX-WS 2.

I have tried to create the client files with wsimport, but it fails due to dublicate declarations.

A methode throws an IOException and this is declared twice in the wsdl:

  | <schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://info/collide/archive/CoLORWebService">
  | <import namespace="http://io.java/jaws"/>
  | * some other types*
  | <complexType name="IOException">
  | 	<sequence>
  |              <element name="message" nillable="true" type="string"/>
  |          </sequence>
  | </complexType>
  | * some other types*
  | </schema>
  | <schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://io.java/jaws">
  |        <import namespace="http://info/collide/archive/CoLORWebService"/>
  | 	<complexType name="IOException">
  | 	<sequence>
  |                <element name="message" nillable="true" type="string"/>
  |         </sequence>
  | </complexType>
  | <element name="IOException" type="tns:IOException"/>
  | </schema>

As you see, IOException is defined twice in different namespaces. Can someone give me a hint to solve this problem?

Greets,
Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026422#4026422

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026422