[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Use Eclipse Web-Tools with JBoss 4.x

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 16:31:02 EST 2007

The webtools server API is convoluted and useless, but it's my responsibility to make our stuff work with it.

I could either try to keep info regarding what resources are changing, what this, what that, use hte obscure deltas, the module publish infos, the garbage that goes along with it,

or,

I could just override it and provide the user to force a full or incremental republish and keep track of the changes in my own API.

I opted for the latter.

Packaging and publishing utilities are still being developed and tweaked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026432#4026432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026432