[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help on s:filleupload

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 17:36:34 EST 2007

Ahh, we're using it differently.  I'm following the seam examples, where the upload componet sets the value to a bean variable that is a byte [].  For instance this is from my backing bean (with the obvious getters/setters left out):

  |     private String uploadFileName;
  |     private byte [] uploadFile;

and here's what the facelets page looks like:

  | <s:fileUpload id="feed" data="#{feedMapping.uploadFile}" fileName="#{feedMapping.uploadFileName}"/>

That plus the null check from my previous post works well for me, and I don't get the nullpointer you're seeing.

Does that help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026447#4026447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026447