[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [OT] Seam and Tomahawk - lost property?

pgmjsd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 18:25:34 EST 2007

"andrew.rw.robinson" wrote :
  | I am using Tomahawk and Seam together for two projects and have not had many issues (at least that I know of). Instead of saying don't use tomahawk or don't use seam, why don't we just work through bugs and fix the issues. Both libraries are very useful for us users (let us not forget the users) and it would be great to have them play together.
  |
  | If myfaces/tomahawk would just start creating bug fix releases instead of new functionality versions all the time, I'd be willing to help fix the bugs on their side.

I agree.   However I'm on the other side of the fence right now.   Currently am having a bit of trouble getting Tomahawk to work with Seam/Facelets.   The really frustrating thing is that the Tomahawk sources have disappeared from the MyFaces download page.  :(

I'm willing to help out, but if I have to go searching around for the sources that isn't very encouraging.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026459#4026459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026459