[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Accessing ini file after deployment - Urgent

ycindepalle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 18:29:14 EST 2007

Hello,

I am passing application.home and application.configFile to JAVA_OPTS in run.bat and run.sh files for windows and unix instances respectively.

I am not able to access these files from my application after deploying the ear file.

Windows instance:

set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dapplication.home=C:\jboss405GA\server\default\deploy\
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dapplication.configFile=bin\security.ini

Since the ear is exploded in the tmp directory, i am not able to
access my home directory like this: System.getProperty("application.home")

Any help is greatly appreciated.

We use this on other app servers like OC4J and weblogic too.

regards
Yugandhar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026461#4026461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026461