[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam remoting on IE 6 giving javascript error

Jayaranga do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 22:14:46 EST 2007

Yes, roomsnet_r5_admin_businesslogic_DRAMP_UsersPicksLogicAction is the seam name of my session bean class.
I cant debug it on IE but the same jsf is getting debug on firefox2.0.x

in IE6 also, the logic component getting instantiated properly. Javascript error is getting when i tried to call a method on that logic component, it says, 'field' is null or not an object. i dont have any variable/field defined as 'field' in my page, neither in page source.

Thank you verymuch for the reply. I appreciate your help and hope somebody knows how to reslove this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026516#4026516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026516