[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WSException from a servlet

Sanver do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 06:08:36 EST 2007

Hi, I'm using a JBossWS to publish an interface via webServices.

I've configured my web.xml to show the service as follows.

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  | <web-app id="WebApp_ID" version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  | xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd">
  |     <display-name>ICMWebServices</display-name>
  |     <servlet>
  |         <servlet-name>ImageProcessor</servlet-name>
  |         <servlet-class>mat.icm.ImageProcessor</servlet-class>
  |     </servlet>
  |
  |     <servlet>
  |         <servlet-name>ServiciosICM</servlet-name>
  |         <servlet-class>mat.icm.ServiciosICM</servlet-class>
  |     </servlet>
  |     <servlet-mapping>
  |         <servlet-name>ImageProcessor</servlet-name>
  |         <url-pattern>/image</url-pattern>
  |     </servlet-mapping>
  |     <servlet-mapping>
  |         <servlet-name>ServiciosICM</servlet-name>
  |         <url-pattern>/ICMWebServices</url-pattern>
  |     </servlet-mapping>
  | </web-app>

 but it seems that somehow, the already existing servlet (ImageProcessor) has stop working, because, when i try to access to it, the following exception is thrown...
org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain endpoint for: jboss.ws:context=ICMWebCore,endpoint=ImageProcessor
  | 	org.jboss.ws.server.StandardEndpointServlet.initServiceEndpoint(StandardEndpointServlet.java:162)
  | 	org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss.JBossServiceEndpointServlet.initServiceEndpoint(JBossServiceEndpointServlet.java:49)
  | 	org.jboss.ws.server.StandardEndpointServlet.service(StandardEndpointServlet.java:74)
  | 	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
  | 	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

I don't know why it's happening, but if i eliminate the Webservice part, the other servlet works fine...

I hope someone can help me. Best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026564#4026564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026564