[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: First JBoss Seam book released

franciscoacb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 07:13:56 EST 2007

Michael Yuan, could you, please, spend a few minutes to verify if the version of your book about Seam that was just release at Safari and tagged as "Last Updated on Safari: 2007/03/08" is the final version of it. It appears to be, but at the pages' foot of the pdf is stated as "This draft prepared for...".

I would appreciate very much your help, because I want to start reading only the final version.

Thanks!

Francisco Antônio
Brasil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026578#4026578