[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - ejb-jar.xml a clear definition for EJB3

sandrocchio_0.1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 09:17:09 EST 2007

Hi there,
I'm facing a problem which is probably quite common with newbie like me. There a lot of informations and tutorials on the net, but they're quite different between eachother. So in the end we are just confused and we are not sure about we are following the good procedure.

I'm ok with Persistence and EJB3 annotations (for the moment), but I'm stuck with the configuration files.

First of all, with the annotations, do we still need the ejb-jax.xml? And if yes, how should it look like, at least the  minimum tags required by JBoss 4.1

Same question for the jboss.xml.

I'm trying to deploy an EJB Module which implements Hibenate and EJB3, is it correct rename the package as .ejb3 instead of .jar?

I hope that someone with more experience then me help me in keep this thread active as I think to not be the only person facing these issues.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026608#4026608

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026608