[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - inject dynamic content in header portal/portlet

cpage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 11:09:22 EST 2007

hello,

i want to inject "dynamic content" in the header of my portlet or/and of the portal pages.

i know i can achieve that with a tag <header-content> in the portal-theme.xml or in the jboss-portlet.xml,

but, i don't know in advance, what will be the content to inject.
this content are javascript and css links, but depends on the components used in the portlets.

a solution would be to inject all my css and js, but our jsf component framework is frenquently udpated and upgraded and i don't want to always update this part of the portal in the same time.

any idea to do this stuff ?

thanks

lionel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026646#4026646