[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Startup errors on Ubuntu, can't access localhost:8080

rup do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 12:02:22 EST 2007

I installed jboss on Ubuntu 6.06 LTS -Dapper Drake, using jems-installer-1.2.0.GA.jar. I have jdk1.6.0 in /usr/lib/jvm. Starting jboss using run.sh gives me the following errors, under four headings. I am posting the relevant portions of the error log. Can somebody tell me how to solve this problem?

Packages waiting for a deployer
http-invoker.sar/invoker.war/
jbossws14.sar/jbossws-context.war
jms/jbossmq-httpil.sar/jbossmq-httpil.war/
management/console-mgr.sar/web-console.war/
jmx-console.war/

Incompletely deployed packages
jmx-console.war/

MBeans waiting for other MBeans
ObjectName: jboss.web:service=WebServer
ObjectName: jboss.ws:service=WebServiceDeployerJSE
ObjectName: jboss.ws:service=DeployerInterceptorNestedJSE
ObjectName: jboss.mq:service=InvocationLayer,type=HTTP
ObjectName: jboss.cache:service=TomcatClusteringCache
ObjectName: jboss:service=DefaultPartition
ObjectName: jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer
ObjectName: jboss:service=FarmMember,partition=DefaultPartition

MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026664#4026664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026664