[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Callback Questions

login4jbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 12:17:14 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : If you need to preserve determinism, you can configure the connection pool to have no more than one connection by setting org.jboss.remoting.transport.MicroSocketClientInvoker.MAX_POOL_SIZE_FLAG to "1" in the Client's configuration map.

Exactly where should I put this configuration?

Should I put it in the Client object created in the client side?

If you put it in the Client object created in the client side, this will affect the callback connection pool or the call connection pool?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026674#4026674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026674