[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JSR-181 deployment on jboss-5.0.0.Beta1 - how?

jerro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 13:37:49 EST 2007

This seems like a fairly simple question.  I've got a jsr-181 web service.  It's just some jars packaged in an ear.  When I was using jboss-4.0.5 (installed through the installer using the EJB-3.0 config) all I had to do was copy the ear to the default/deploy directory of jboss and the the container would start the EJBs and the web service.  When I do the same thing thing with the jboss-5.0.0.Beta1 it starts the EJBs but not the web service.  What am I missing?  How do I get the jboss-5.0.0.Beta1 release to start my jsr-181 web service?  Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026712#4026712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026712