[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Java Service Issue with JBOSS

vij_shinde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 16:01:23 EST 2007

I have configured my JBOSS server multiple instances on same server.I have also configured JBoss as windows NT service using Java service.everything workd well but i found two directories created under D:\jboss-4.0.1\server
one is my configuration "my_confif" that's where my conf,deploy and lib directories are located.When i start the service jboss creates another directory under D:\jboss-4.0.1\server with " my_config" it creates with the same name and it has leading space.My application works well but i have two duplicate directories one has conf,deploy and lib directories and other has log,tmp and work directories .

Does any one encounter this issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026763#4026763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026763