[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Issue with Seam and Tomcat 6 during tomcat startup

apushadow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 17:27:28 EST 2007

lle--

This looks similar to a problem I was having once: I'd throw my war into Tomcat's webapps directory, start Tomcat, and it would start up then shut down, giving me log messages similar to what you pasted.  Turns out it was because I had both Tomcat and some other process (JBoss, I think) fighting over something (ports?  who knows).  Make sure you don't have any "javaw.exe" processes running when you start Tomcat.

My apologies if this isn't any help.

--Rich

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026780#4026780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026780