[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Issue with Seam and Tomcat 6 during tomcat startup

lle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 18:40:14 EST 2007

Thank you all for your responses.

MLH: I did get Seam 1.1.5 working with Mysql and Tomcat 5.5.  The site apushadow gave definitely can help you out.  Please describe your errors/configuration so we can help.

Rich:  I don't have "javaw.exe" processes when I run tomcat and I still get the error.  If I switch back to Tomcat 5, then it is ok.  So it must be something between Seam and Tomcat 6.  Did you get it working with Tomcat 6?

Thanks.
ly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026790#4026790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026790