[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: 1.2.0.GA transparent node failover does not always work

bander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 10 03:25:00 EST 2007

"timfox" wrote : Since it seems you're not interested in the load balancing/automatic failover abilities of JBM, you could just use the non clustered connection factory at /NonClusteredConnectionFactory to create connections.

We certainly are interested in the load balancing and automatic failover abilities of JBM but we have to verify that all our JBM 1.0.1 issues have been resolved.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026846#4026846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026846