[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Remember Me Exception

gzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 10 14:58:01 EST 2007

I pulled out IceFaces and tried it with the vanilla Seam-gen.  Worked great.  IceFaces is the culprit here.

{rant}
Y'know... I'm getting a bit flustered w/IceFaces.  Great widgets but Seam integration is pretty flaky.  Even tried the alpha of their next release--still lots of stability issues--not ready for production use.  As great a union as these two technologies would make, it would appear there are still some key disconnects in their implementations.  I'll watch future releases--I do love their widgets, but for now I've started playing with Ajax4JSF and RichFaces.  Still having newbie issues--we'll see how that goes.  I can't get things rendering/behaving how I want but so far no gonzo exceptions, so that's a good sign.
{/rant}

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026898#4026898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026898