[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - IllegalArgumentException when running after redeploy

javatwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 11 09:18:32 EDT 2007

I am using Jboss 4.0.5GA.
It was working well until I got the following exception

Caused by: org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: IllegalArgumentException occurred calling getter of package.User.id

It happens when I redeploy and run the same application(the same application I have redeployed many many times without any errors before).

If I stop and re-start JBoss, the exception disappear. I am in development stage, it takes a long time to stop/start JBoss.

Thanks for help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026952#4026952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026952