[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: [TomcatDeployer] Failed to map vhost: xxx.domain.com

sshrestha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 11 13:42:24 EDT 2007

"Raist_Majere" wrote : <host name="blablabla" ... > must be a valid DNS server name, so if "vhost2" is not a registered name of the server, you cannot use it (or at least is what the tomcat documentation says...). Try changing in it to www.xxxdomain.com and have it on the DNS (or at least on the "hosts" file of the computer).

I have already tried the way you have explained it here with no change in results.  Funny though, Tomcat does not seem to have problem if I do it in the first <Service> element where I have defined <host name="vhost1"> and it seems to pick up a valid domain name from the virtual host I have defined inside...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026972#4026972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026972