[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal 2.2 - virtual portal / theme / layout / context r

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 11 16:03:36 EDT 2007

by the way : usually, when working on page/window/instance description, and things seem not to work "as I think it should be" :
 - I stop the server (dev)
 - delete all rows in the object tables in the database
 - and restart the server.

most of the time, things appear more clear why a window is not there... or the "real new window" (with proper instance/portlet) appear...

I use this sql script to erase the portal objects database :

Delete From JBP_INSTANCE_SECURITY_ACTIONS;
  | Delete From JBP_INSTANCE_SECURITY;
  | Delete From JBP_INSTANCE_PER_USER;
  | Delete From JBP_INSTANCE;
  |
  | Delete From JBP_PORTAL_MODE;
  | Delete From JBP_PORTAL_WINDOW_STATE;
  | Delete From JBP_CONTEXT;
  | Delete From JBP_WINDOW;
  | Delete From JBP_PAGE;
  | Delete From JBP_PORTAL;
  | Delete From JBP_PORTAL_OBJECT_PROPS;
  | Delete From JBP_PORTAL_OBJECT;
  |
  | Delete From JBP_OBJECT_NODE_SEC_ACTIONS;
  | Delete From JBP_OBJECT_NODE_SEC;
  |
  | Delete From  JBP_OBJECT_NODE order by PK desc;
  | Delete From JBP_PORTLET_STATE_ENTRY_VALUE;
  | Delete From JBP_PORTLET_STATE_ENTRY;
  | Delete From JBP_PORTLET_STATE

All table are kept, only rows are deleted.
Order of lines is important and one delete at the last part is "order desc", to avoid some referential integrity error.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026982#4026982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026982