[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and Portal Future

h.cahyadi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 11 22:34:53 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am just review my "watched topics" now I am already go deep with my seam + portal apps, but still found some problem like I post in different topic,  is there anybody here have success story with seam + jsf+ facelets + jboss portal combination? please share your experience with me, may be we can help each other, and for seam team, could we create a more sophisticated documentation for seam + portal, or may be just a wiki page?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
-haric-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027025#4027025