[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam remoting on IE 6 giving javascript error

Jayaranga do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 11 23:21:51 EDT 2007

yes, i know. its comming from the following line.

component.addHotelToMyShortlist(hotel , hotelPickDescription ,addedResourceCallback );

again, the 'component' is not null. the line befor this error showing as the component is not null.

can you please suggest what to do? is this a seam error or IE or what?

eventhough its a pain to develop with IE, its obvious that we as developers has to do with IE since majority of internet users are on IE. (as well as our customer base)

Please help me regarding the issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027031#4027031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027031