[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam training

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 00:09:31 EDT 2007

I know that in the pre-Red Hat days, JBoss would partner with outside companies to help deliver training classes. (especially for non-US classes) However, now that Red Hat is now in charge of JBoss training, I really haven't got any idea what the options are.  Your best bet is to send an email to the old sales address (sales at jboss.com).  I'm sure they can direct your request better than we can here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027035#4027035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027035