[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email - IllegalStateException: No Factories configu

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 08:58:56 EDT 2007

Pete,

Sorry about the late response - anyway, so far, so good - your change to the classloader appears to have solved the problem.  I haven't hit all my use cases yet, but the ones I have (about 50%) are working now.   If you recall our discussion about where the jars go, I've now successfully removed the jars that I were both in the ear and war - only the war has things like facelets, seam-mail, etc.

Thanks,

Brad Smith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027145#4027145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027145